The greatest way to be ahead of everyone in whatever field or discipline you are is to always be keyed in.
The same applies to real estate, a field where there are ever-evolving dynamics i.e. new and innovative ideas. The quickest way to catch up with all of these despite your busy schedule is to follow blogs with great, easy-to-read and relevant information that’ll keep you ahead of the loop.
The only problem ahead now might be that of an information overload, if you were to run a quick google search on Real estate blogs, you might end up with an information overload. Not to worry, that aspect has already been taken care of. Here is a list of the best 15 Real Estate Blogs in no particular order:
- Zillow Porchlight – Zillow Porchlight is one of the best real estate blogs to follow for industry news and trends. It covers everything from home improvement and decor to market analysis and buying/selling tips.
- Inman News – Inman News is a popular real estate news site that provides up-to-date information on the industry, including technology, marketing, and business strategy.
- Redfin – Redfin is a real estate brokerage that offers news and insights on the housing market, as well as tools for buying and selling homes. Their blog features articles on topics such as home buying, home selling, and home financing.
- Trulia Blog – Trulia is a real estate website that offers tools for finding and researching homes for sale. Their blog covers everything from market trends and buying/selling advice to home design and DIY projects.
- Realtor.com – Realtor.com is a popular real estate website that offers tools for finding and researching homes for sale. Their blog features articles on topics such as market trends, home buying, and home selling.
- Curbed – Curbed is a real estate blog that covers real estate news, trends, and architecture in major cities across the United States.
- Houzz – Houzz is a home improvement and design website that also features a real estate blog. Their blog covers topics such as home design, renovation, and decorating, as well as market trends and buying/selling advice.
- BiggerPockets – BiggerPockets is a real estate investing website that offers educational resources and networking opportunities for real estate investors. Their blog features articles on topics such as real estate investing, property management, and market trends.
- Apartment Therapy – Apartment Therapy is a home decor and design website that also features a real estate blog. Their blog covers topics such as home decor, renovation, and design, as well as market trends and buying/selling advice.
- The Close – The Close is a real estate website that offers news and insights on the industry, as well as resources for real estate agents. Their blog features articles on topics such as marketing, lead generation, and business strategy.
- Realty Times – Realty Times is a real estate news and information website that covers a wide range of topics, including market trends, home buying and selling, and industry news.
- Mashvisor – Mashvisor is a real estate data analytics company that offers tools for real estate investors to find profitable investment properties. Their blog features articles on topics such as real estate investing, market trends, and property management.
- GlobeSt. – GlobeSt. is a real estate news and information website that covers commercial real estate news, trends, and analysis.
- Investopedia – Investopedia is a financial education website that covers a wide range of topics, including real estate investing. Their real estate section features articles on topics such as investing in rental properties, market trends, and real estate taxes.
- Nolo – Nolo is a legal website that offers resources and information on a wide range of legal topics, including real estate law. Their real estate section features articles on topics such as home buying and selling, landlord-tenant law, and real estate contracts.
Overall, each blog on this list offers valuable insights and information for anyone interested in real estate. While some blogs may focus on specific areas, such as real estate investing or home design, they all offer useful content for both buyers and sellers. However, it’s important to note that some blogs may have a bias towards certain companies or strategies, so it’s important to do your own research and consult with professionals before making any real estate decisions.